Sunday, August 10, 2008

Don't addict to mobile phones

I think most of the people in Sri Lanka is now addicted to mobile phones. I have seen sometimes they just clicking on the buttons even if they don't have to type something or don't have to call. I think we have to avoid the unnecessary calls and SMSs which just make the company revenues. And some guys think that having a phone with lot of features is good for status even they don't use them.

I think it is better to use a simple phone to use with what we want to do with it. If we need something more ( lot more) it is better to get a device to do it. Like a ipod to listen more songs and a camera to get a good quality photo. And to browse Internet in a good way better to go for a PC or laptop.
I think some people buy them just because they like it. (nothing much - i guess)

I hope the day our guys are working as same as these pictures are not that far. :)

and these are images that I got through mail. (it is good advertising ha )




No comments: