Friday, April 24, 2009

It was a long time

Ya it was a long time since my last post. It was a busy period. Anyway I hope to post more regularly on this and share some thoughts with you.

 

There are some historic things going on my country -  Sri Lanka

 

I think this will be the end of the LTTE-Tamil Tiger Terrorists. It is a good thing for both Tamils and Sinhalese who lives in Sri Lanka. But it will not be that good for the people who lives a good (may be bad) life in other countries by using this issue in Sri Lanka. I think almost all the Tamils who lives in those countries supported to Tamil Terrorists because they needed the war (or this issue). I think almost al the Tamils in the world like to have a country which they can say like a Tamil Country. But I'm pretty sure that will not be in Sri Lanka.

 

There are lot of refugees as result of the Terror activities by the LTTE. And a lot of people in the country are willing to help them by various ways and I think that is the culture we got from more than 2500 years.

 

OK that’s about the country and Now time to talk about what the world says about that. I think they should have get correct news and only report. But it seems that the BBC is doing the decide too.  I saw a nice article as a reply to BBC on Defense Sri Lanka

No comments: